Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The ocean of the streams of pjs.....

After several months of meticulously maintaining a blank blog, I've finally decided to write. A sip of onjus juice at Spencers,South City has set my creative juices flowing.This blog will be dedicated to (suprise,suprise!)........peejays."O what a piece of work is....peejay!" . The pjs will entertain and not offend. I promise you that they will go from bad to worse. And if anybody catches a good pj , remember to report it.Before i start , i must invoke the muses(Rukmini-my guru who has gone into voluntary retirement, and Sohini and Nilanjana- my constant source of encouragement) to aid me in the telling of these pjs,each so unique to the history of man.

5 comments:

rukmini said...

To my shishya:

"Ichchhapuranang bhavah"

:P

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, Another one bites the dust...

cyber monkey said...

finally!! aknowledgement!!!
*rolls about in spotlight*

sushovan said...

Jaa babaa no acknowledgement to me. Though we've been sharing our PJs for only a "short" while but they were priceless!theek aache mone raakbo.

CheshireCat said...

*bows*
Thankoo.My worst wishes for the blog. :)