Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Taming of the Shoe!

One of my friends cracked a pj about shoes today.I wasn't very happy with his answer.I realised I could have done a better job.And my mind was instantly flooded with a whole lot of poor shoe jokes(they are poor jokes about shoes and not jokes about poor shoes,incase you thought so!).Here are some of my brilliant inventions.
Q.What did one shoe say to another shoe?
A."Shoo".
Q.What did yet another shoe say to yet another shoe?
A."Buckle up,man!"
Q.What do you call a beautiful shoe?
A.Shoo-ndor.
Q.What sport do most shoes like?
A.Car racing,of course.After all they're all fans of Schumacher(Shoe-maker).
Q.If a shoe had a really pretty sister,what would he call her?
A.Shoo-ndor-bon.
Q.What do you give a shoe when it's suffering from a bad cold?
A.Some nice,hot Shoop(soup).
Q.Why are the wives of most shoes unhappy?
A.Because their husbands force them to live on a shoe-string budget!
Q.Why are shoes fond of the Backstreet Boys?
A.Because they wrote a song in their honour."Shoo me the meaning of feeling lonely....".
Q.What shoes must you be on the look out for?
A."Sneakers".They tend to be sneaky.
Q.And lastly(I have to crack this one!)my patent shoe joke.What worries a corrupted shoe?
A.The fact that it's lost it's soul/sole!
Shoo-kriya for having tolerated these pjs.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...lol!!....the friend must read these ;)...they are really witty and funny....*thumbs up*

Rhea Silvia said...

was this friend shoe-shuvan?

sushovan said...

well i still feel my shoe PJ was real class!! Does this mean a PJ war??? hmmm!

Minka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minka said...

@Anomitra.Wow!You just cracked ur first pj.And yes,that friend was Shoe-shovan.
@Shoe-shovan(That's what i'll call u from now on).It's good to have some healthy competition.My pjs will only challenge u to come up with even better ones.

sushovan said...

well Mrinalini...CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! check out my blog! ye tho bus shoe-ruwaad hain!

rukmini said...

The Backstreet Boys one made me cry. In exasperation, that is.

Jijo said...

what's the fav food of shoes? Shoo-kto?

CheshireCat said...

I don't know whether to laugh or groan.
:D

AbhijanB said...

what dyeh call a happy shoe moplah?
SHOEkhi!

what do shoes' wives obsess about when moving houses?

Feng SHOEi

What does a dirty shoe need?

TiSHOE paper! :P

now Moplah, please declare me as your best student ever again cuz people have been doubting my credentials on facebook :(

Dhruva said...

The entire post substitutes Shoes with Shoos, but I shoednot complain. The post (and the rest of the blog) is satisfactorily brain-stone inducing. I am adding you to my blogroll.

Teller of Tales said...

Q.What shoes must you be on the look out for?
A."Sneakers".They tend to be sneaky.

thnx for explaining...i Reeaalllyy wouldn't hv understoop otherwise :P
Gr8 2 see ur still drivin d world insane wid ur Pj's.... btw dere were sum really good ones here!! =o
hehe..dis is Pragya...finally started a blog of my own!! =D

Arse Poetica said...

did you know that shoes had a hand when it came to the Calcutta chromosome? "Shoe-tanuti"

or something. *mutters*

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...

shoo-icidal

storyteller said...

Ei please post something new :( I look up to you for inspiration and keep coming back to this blog so that I can cry ( out of joy) unlike Ruki :P

Ujjawal Chauhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ujjawal Chauhan said...

Lol! Some PJ war totally!! :D No shoes lately....got shoo-ed around a bit?! :P